“Daughter visit”

Ranked #4 of 306 Hotels in Mexico City
Toronto
“Daughter visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

When traveling on next day this is a truly great location
I have stayed here many nights and advantage is bus departure is simply steps away
Rooms are clean and staff are friendly and professional
Food is average
I love this hotel
See you next trip

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, 26 September 2014
Dear guest.

We fully appreciate your feedback, it is an honor to know that you have visited us again. As you mentioned, our location inside Terminal 1 of the airport of Mexico City is convenient for all travelers, and we are also a short walk from the bus terminal, looking for to be the best choice of accommodation in the area.

We are pleased that you enjoyed our rooms, Courtyard Mexico City has suites and rooms with double beds, ideal for families or groups.

We invite you to visit our marriott rewards membership on our website, where you can find discounts and benefits for your next visits either at our hotel or any other Marriott brand worldwide.

We hope to see you soon.

Best regards!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Courtyard because my flight was cancelled, and the airline paid for the stay. I was extremely upset and believe it or not the staff made my mood change. All of them, starting off with the gentleman at one of the front desks, were very courteous.
Huge shout out to Geronimo, he was extremely helpful. Thanks to him I was able to receive a private and safe tour of several attractions in Mexico City at a very reasonable price.
Besides this, the room was very clean and my son definitely enjoyed the business center.

• Stayed August 2014
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
Dear guest.

Thank you very much for your kind review, we are proud that we made your trip a better experience after your flight was canceled. Since the beginning, our goal has been to give our guests a cozy, relaxing and unique stay through spaces designed for absolute rest. At Courtyard Mexico City, we know that the environment is important and therefore our team is responsible for providing warmth and service quality, we widely welcome your comments to our staff, we will share with them.

It is a pleasure to know that you visited Mexico City, remember we are just minutes from the main tourist areas of the city,and you can have a look at more information with our exclusive GoBoard®.

Thank you for your preferente, we hope to see you and your family again (remember to check out our brand new Mobile Check In).

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I can totally recommend this hotel for business travellers since it has a direct connection to terminal 1. you don't have to leave the airport at all. the food is great...and finally they also have a small gym with all Equipments you need. Shuttles and Taxis are available anytime

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
R.- Dear guest.

It is a pleasure to receive your kind review, we appreciate that you taking your time to leave your comments and share with us and the travelers your experience at Courtyard Mexico City Airport. Thank you very much for choosing us to stay during your business trip, our hotel has areas designed to give a better experience either for meetings or corporate events, and also for families who can find places to relax, recharge and continue with their trips.

Let us remind you that if you arrive at Terminal 2 airport in Mexico City, you can rest assured, we will transport you for free to our hotel, just contact our Lobby at Terminal 2, where we will take care of everything.

We hope you have arrived safely to your destination, we will love to see you again.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

The main reason my stay at the Courtyard Mexico City airport hotel was excelent, was due to the front desk woman by the name of Erika. She was extremely helpful and spoke perfect English. I was really frustrated that my reservation was not coming up and she calmed me down and found it really quickly. She made sure my accomodations were proper and had a great carasmatic attitude. I wish all the employees at the courtyard Mexico city airport were as helpful and kind as she was! She is a valuable asset to this entire establishment and I have recommended many of my business colegues to stay at this hotel due to her kind and fast way to accomodate my situation. A+

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank JAPA618
Dear guest.

Thank you very much for sharing your review about your stay at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, and that you have chosen us to stay during your business trip to Mexico City. We are proud to receive your comments about our staff and that we could in a fast way resolve any inconvenience, our team is prepared for our guests get a quality service in a warm from start to finish, we gladly share your feedback.

We hope that during your visit you have taken advantage of our various rooms for your meetings, we remind you that we have different business areas, whether for large or small groups.

We apreciatte your preference and we hope you visit us soon.

Lebanon, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have stayed at this Marriott a number of times in the last year, and have always been more than satisfied. It is the perfect location for an overnight stay in Mexico City, as it is attached to the International airport terminal. There are a number of restaurants and a food court in the terminal, but no need to leave the hotel. The restaurant in the hotel has great food ( I highly recommend the chicken fajitas), and a very friendly and attentive staff. My server for breakfast, Karina, spoke excellent English and was most helpful with my menu selection and subsequent service. The fitness center is top notch with new equipment and a clean and roomy workout space. The hotel rooms are spacious and comfortable with plenty of English speaking channels.
I would never hesitate to return to this Marriott hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear guest.

Thank you very much for your kind comments, we are so happy to know that we did a great job during your stay, and that you consider us as your preferred choice for staying at Mexico City. Since our opening no more than 2 years ago, our mission has been to become the best accommodation option for all travelers, providing quality service and spaces where visitors can spend a great time, connected, just in the airport, with everything for today’s traveler, such as our gym, with a private and dynamic space for exercising.

It is a pleasure to know that you took advantage of the service of our restaurant and our staff has further enhanced your good experience, we will gladly to share your feedback.

Thank you very much again for choosing us, we invite you to visit our web site and check out marriott rewards to take advantage of discounts and promotions worldwide.

Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at your hotel for two nights. Once on my arrival in Mexico City from LA and then the night before my departure. It was the loveliest and most comfortable room and a dear young man, Delfino truly rose to the occasion to help me sort out my immigration issue, having lost the very important paper I needed to leave the country. I am most deeply grateful. I purchased food from the restaurant for dinner and took it to my room and enjoyed a most delicious meal. Everyone is there to help the weary traveler or tourist from the check-in desk manager to the maids to the restaurant staff, including a waiter who could speak English(wish I could remember his name)and Fernanda at the front. Thank you so much and I'm sure I'll be back with traveling to Mexico is on the agenda. God bless!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Dear guest.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your review about your stay with us. It is a pleasure to know that we did a good job during your stay, it is important for us to make our guests feel at home, but also we look to provide and help as possible all our visitors to make your trip more enjoyable and comfortable, our team thank you very much your kind comments.

We are very happy with your preference, remember that if you arrive or go to Terminal 2 of Mexico Airport we have free shuttle for your more convenience.

We really hope to see you soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was never been in Mexico City, but I got a short chance to stay at your hotel. Which is very convenient to get to the Airport. You can even go by walking. I tell you I had a good experience. I also want to thank Salvador Maldonado, because he got the time to take me to my room when I told him I could not find my room and I was wondering around. I, indeed, felt like I was right at home.

Room Tip: I got my room at the fifth floor. And I got a nice view at the airport.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear guest.

It is a pleasure to receive your kind comments, thank you very much for choosing us for your first visit to Mexico City. We are glad to know that you have taken advantage of our convenient location within walking distance of Terminal 1 of the airport, your experience is very important to us and to all travelers. We are proud that our staff has treated you with excellent service during your stay, for us it is always important to give warmth and quality in our services to all our visitors, we will gladly share your review.

We hope that your next trip, if you have more time to visit and explore Mexico City, our GoBoard at the lobby you can do an interactive search of the main tourist centers, transportation among other information.

We would like to see you and that you continue to live the experience Courtyard by Marriott.