“No good place ”

Neighbourhood: Coyoacan
Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy
“No good place ”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Very poor dinner... Service was slowly and low quality. More then 40 minutes for a club sandwich.. It is not possible.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Best the first time!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I ate here my first time to the city in 2007 and had dreams about the enchiladas suizas. Upon my recent return I just had to get them again. Like a lot of things the second time around isn't how you remember it! The suizas were just ok unfortunately. However, the food is relatively cheap and the service efficient so you can't go wrong if you need a quick bite of food in this bustling city.

Visited March 2014
Bendigo, Australia
“Amazing venue but food/service very poor”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Also known as the House of Tiles it is definately worth a visit. We had lunch upstairs - it was cold and tasteless. When the waitress gave us the bill she told us it did not include the tip. Then she produced a calculator and showed us she wanted a 10% tip - became quite annoyed when we declined.

Visited November 2013
London
“Open late - good for people watching but not so good for eating”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

If you need to eat late this place will be open, but it's very run of the mill food. My chile rellenos was sub-standard. Staff are lovely though, and it proved to be a great people-watching experience. Not as cheap as you might think.

• Visited November 2013
Edinburg, Virginia
“Nice staff-average food”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

The place was packed at 230 PM then I realized people eat lunch later in Mexico compared to the states. I had to wait in a line but it moved fast. I received a menu in English when I requested one. Someone who looked like kitchen staff came out and I assume because he spoke English, which I appreciated. He took my drink order then my server brought it out. She spoke no English (Nana I think) so the other gentleman came back over to assist. Ordered the Chicken Enchilada's with Mole sauce and refried beans. While the food was good it was nothing special. It filled me up which is always good. This, along with a Coke Zero, came to less than $10 US currency which was a good deal. The staff we all nice here and the restaurant is attached to a store that is stocked well with pretty much everything.

• Visited September 2013