Stayed there December 6th to 9th,arrived at the hotel at about 9 in the morning, was the allowed to check in until 3 pm, not even a minute earlier than that. Had room 407,which is I have desperate need of a renovation, water was leaving everywhere, furniture old and worn, no wifi reception unless you stand right next to the door, unpleasant smell all over the room. Tried to take a shower after checking in, there was no hot water and almost no pressure, and suddenly there was no more water, called the front desk, as I wasn't finished with my shower, was told to contact wait 10 minutes, after ten minutes called again and was told to wait again, had to use bottled water to finish rinsing. Went down to the front desk and was told that some maintenance was taking place and that water service was going to be available only after 4 hours, no apology of any kind from the staff, asked for the leaks to be fixed, as the bathroom was all wet, they sent someone to fix it, it worked for a couple of hours but it started to leak again less than 12 hours after being fixed, the room stank, asked for another room and I was told in a very rude way that the place was fully booked, again neither apology nor a solution to the problem. After the first night went out in the morning and coming back to the hotel and the card key didn't work anymore, the receptionist blamed it on me and reluctantly and in a bad mood reprogrammed the key, which again didn't work, had to have a new key made, and this repeated every 24 hours. Asked to talk to the manager and was told he would call me on my room, I still waiting for his call. Definitely a very unpleasant experience from the beginning to the end, the only positive point of the place is the location, but there are plenty of choices within the area where you can get way better value for your money. Not going back there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Una lujosa propuesta de hospedaje en la zona ejecutiva más importante de México y Latinoamérica, el Corredor Reforma, Hotel Suites del Ángel le espera para darle la bienvenida a la imponente Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal. Con instalaciones que mezclan toques clásicos y contemporáneos, nuestro hotel 5 estrellas en México, D.F. representa comodidad y conveniencia a cada paso, al ofrecer una serie de comodidades pensadas tanto en el ocupado huésped corporativo como en familias en plan de descanso y diversión. Las 48 Suites De Lujo que le ofrece este en México, D.F. están equipadas con todos los servicios que los viajeros en plan de trabajo pueden necesitar: desde Wi-Fi hasta mesas de trabajo, y aun así una atmósfera acogedora que las familias pueden disfrutar. Además, en Suites del Ángel nos esmeramos para ofrecerle siempre lo mejor, al contar con: Servicios de Restaurante Centro de negocios Gimnasio Wi-Fi en Suites y áreas públicas del hotel Y una increíble ubicación a sólo una cuadra del Ángel de la Independencia, muy cerca de la Embajada Norteamericana y de numerosos negocios, restaurantes y sitios de interés. No lo piense más. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Suites Del Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Del Angel Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Del Angel
- Del Angel Hotel
- Suites Del Angel Mexico City