One night I accidently ended up here on my way to Patzcuaro Michoacan. My plane from Juarez was delayed six hours and I was tired when I got in to Mexico City. I asked a family at the airport and they recommended the Lepanto, and even took me there. It is a newly remodeled hotel, and was excellant for the price, 35 dollars/ It had super clean and nice rooms, the bathroom had marble tile and a big fancy shower and tub. My room had two king size beds and great air conditioner. It was VERY nice for the price, really remarkable, and when they say room service for 24 hours they mean it. Room service includes extra benefits for the lonely traveler, although I was tired and bypassed the offer. In the morning I had an excellant breakfast in the restaurant that was very inexpensive. The hotel got me a personal chauffer to take me to the bus station in a fancy car with leather interior and SUPER dark tinted glass. The driver had airline pilot sunglasses and a leather bomber jacket, and he had phones and radios everywhere. The only reason I did not rate this hotel excellant, even though it was for me, is that the walls are a little thin and one can hear some noies from rooms next door. I am a sound sleeper, so it did not bother me. If you go, you may want to take earplugs if sensitive to noise, or Tylenol PM. Other than that...?EXCELENTO!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Avenida Guerrero one of the most important arteries of the dowtown in Mexico City and that crosses with the Avenue Reforma, its located Hotel Lepanto that puts at your disposal its facilities like our Restaurant Lepanto where you will be able to taste of exquisite national and international dishes , Business center with four offices for personal meetings, two meeting rooms "Salón Lope de Vega" with capacity for 300 people and "Salón Cervantes" with capacity for 70 people, terraces for smokers in the open air, 99 spacious rooms, suites with Jacuzzi an exclusive parking lot exclusive for our clients without cost. With 25 years of providing the best possible service to each guest who chooses us and spend his time in family or work days. Give us the opportunity to have you as our guest and enjoy yourself the quality and warmth that characterizes us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Lepanto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lepanto Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Lepanto Mexico City