“A Pretty Darn Good Hotel for the Price!”
Review of Hotel Lepanto

Hotel Lepanto
Ranked #201 of 307 Hotels in Mexico City
El Paso, Texas
“A Pretty Darn Good Hotel for the Price!”
Reviewed 5 February 2004

One night I accidently ended up here on my way to Patzcuaro Michoacan. My plane from Juarez was delayed six hours and I was tired when I got in to Mexico City. I asked a family at the airport and they recommended the Lepanto, and even took me there. It is a newly remodeled hotel, and was excellant for the price, 35 dollars/ It had super clean and nice rooms, the bathroom had marble tile and a big fancy shower and tub. My room had two king size beds and great air conditioner. It was VERY nice for the price, really remarkable, and when they say room service for 24 hours they mean it. Room service includes extra benefits for the lonely traveler, although I was tired and bypassed the offer. In the morning I had an excellant breakfast in the restaurant that was very inexpensive. The hotel got me a personal chauffer to take me to the bus station in a fancy car with leather interior and SUPER dark tinted glass. The driver had airline pilot sunglasses and a leather bomber jacket, and he had phones and radios everywhere. The only reason I did not rate this hotel excellant, even though it was for me, is that the walls are a little thin and one can hear some noies from rooms next door. I am a sound sleeper, so it did not bother me. If you go, you may want to take earplugs if sensitive to noise, or Tylenol PM. Other than that...?EXCELENTO!

21 Thank SpiritHiker
HLEPANTO, Director General at Hotel Lepanto, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our hotel in detail, we are pleased to know that our service lived up to your needs, and it is comforting for us to read your opinion.
We appreciate your preference.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Polish first