A few of the rooms in this hotel face the street, BUT most face a beautiful inner court yard of a bygone era, impressive at first, BUT don’t let that charm you into staying unless of course:
1. You don’t mind the small 8-Ft wide by approximately 18-Ft deep rooms with double doors opening onto the courtyard which cannot be left open during the night, and
2. You don’t mind that, except for the rooms facing the street, most rooms have no windows to keep open during the night, and
3. You don’t mind the fact that there is no HVAC, and
4. You don’t mind the fact that there are no fans, and
5. You don’t’ mind the fact that the small bathroom is located in the back of your room with a 7-Ft high partition and no exhaust fan, and
6. You don’t mind the noise of the many people walking pass your door to get to their rooms, and
7. You don’t mind the noise of people chatting and laughing at 1:30 am, and
8. You don’t mind the pleasure screams of people sexing at 3:00 am, and
9. You don’t mind the noise of those who get up early to attend to their morning business when you are trying to recuperate from a bad night of sleep, and
10. You don’t mind paying U$33.00 for a room with a real value of U$3.00.
Fortunately I was only booked for one night!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Principal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Principal Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Principal Mexico City