“Super Service”

Ranked #24 of 305 Hotels in Mexico City
Toronto, Canada
“Super Service”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Not much can be described in a few words as to the great service exercised by the staff - hats off to the front desk and Enrique in the lobby for being courteous and accommodating. A+ folks and would gladly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
GM JW Marriott ... M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Mr. James B,

Copying what you said, there are not enough words to thank you for staying with us and taking time off your schedule to share your JW Marriott Experience with us and other Trip Advisor readers.

Thank you for acknowledging Enrique's effort, we have already congratulated him about it.

We will be thrilled if you visit us again anytime in the near future.

Warm regards,

Miguel Mestas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The service abd the rooms were excellent! The upgrade that I received as a platinum member was what I expected, especial thank you to Mr. Juan Ocampo who was always there for us, would stay there again.

J. Alva

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Joe A
Dear Mr. Alva,

Thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Mexico City Santa Fe for your last visit in town.
We are all glad to know that you enjoyed your stay, specially being a Platinum Marriott Rewards Member, since this means that you are a well experienced traveler.

We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott. Please be sure that we will out stand ourselves again next time you honor us with your visit.

Kind regards,

Monterrey, Mexico
Reviewed 7 August 2014

JW Marriott´s team made an extraordinary work to make feel like home to more than 80 of the MK Mexico´s staff that work in the Annual Seminar, during more than 10 consecutive days. Just an amazing experience with VIP treatment!! Thank you so much for all your attentions to us!
Becky Cornejo, Special Event Directors.
Mary Kay Mexico

1 Thank Becky0101
Dear Ms. Cornejo,

Making you and your team feel like this was your home away from home was our main goal. We are extremely proud to know that we delivered.

Please receive a warm "thank you" from the entire staff that work at the JW Marriott Mexico City Santa Fe. We will be more than honored if you decided to stay with us again next year.

Best regards,

Sao Paulo
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The hotel infrastructure is OK but location is not good at all (I only stayed there because it was walking distance from my meetings). If you want to go to the nicest areas of the city you have to travel at least 30 minutes by car.

On the other side, the check-in was awful. I arrived at the hotel around 10 am but only could enter the room around 5 pm (although check-in time was supposed to be at 3 pm).

Breakfast is very good although the restaurant gets crowded and sometimes is difficult to get a table.

Room Tip: Do not get a high floor. Sometimes elevators take too much time to be available
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank zoso9128
GM JW Marriott ... M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear zoso9128:

On behalf of all the JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe Staff we want to thank you for sharing your travel experience about your recent stay with us.

Your comments have been analyzed by the Executive Committee in order to develop an action plan that guarantees a superb quality service, a flawless check in process in peak periods and enough seats at CuA Restaurant. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences presented during your stay.

Thank you very much for your feedback and we look forward to host you once again in the near future. We ask for that opportunity.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I live in the US and travel every two weeks into Mexico, specifically Mexico City. I love my stays at the JW Marriott Santa Fe. The people make it really special; from the concierge (Cesar!), bell boys, the front line staff, house maids, the staff in the executive lounge --- they are all just awesome! Something is going on right at this hotel. Why? Because the entire staff is in sync to make you feel like a special guest. That is why I love this hotel, the staff, the great rooms, the amazing views of the city. My favorite part is the lounge on the 14th floor and also the live jazz music. I am greeted with a musician when I walk in after a hard day of work. How awesome is that! The food is always awesome. I could continue to rave about this location. I will leave it at the fact it is my favorite place to stay in all of Mexico for business or leisure in the big city!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mel R
Dear Mel R,

We are super thrilled about your review!
It makes us very proud to know that we have fulfilled our commitment with you, the fact that you felt like a special appreciated guest because we are all in sync to achieve that.
Every detail about our Hotel is orchestrated in order to make you feel like you are the only guest here.

Thank you for giving us such kind comments. We can't wait to have you back!

Warm regards,

Illinois
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My first trip to Mexico City was made perfect by my stay at the JW Marriott in Santa Fe. The hotel is beautiful and one of the best that have ever stayed in. The location is in one of the nicer sections of the city and the amenities were awesome. The executive lounge and the food prepared for it was spectacular with a full range of entree's and drinks. The staff including concierge and others were friendly and extremely helpful with any question I had. I highly recommend that if you are travelling to Mexico City you stay at this hotel.

1 Thank Bradsass
GM JW Marriott ... M, Director General at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Aprpeciated Guest,

To know that you had a perfect trip is what motivates us everyday. That is our main commitment to you, a flawless stay where you can focus on what really maters to you and leave the rest to us.

Our entire staff, specially the Concierge departmen, is always at your disposal to help you with whatever need you have.

Thank you for recommending us to other fellow Trip Advisor users, hope you honor us with another visit in a near future.

Kind regards,

Monterrey, Mexico
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is the 2nd time we stay at the JW Marriot in Santa Fe and I have to say that I have never been so pampered in my whole life. They truly know how to make guests feel at home and their service is amazing.
I love how the hotel is perfect size and that even when its full I still feel like I'm the only one there.

AMAZING FOOD BOTH ROOM SERVICE AND RESTAURANTS
AMAZING SPA, LOVED THE SERVICE, WORTH EVERY PENNY
MAGNIFICENT STAFF

I'm crossing my fingers so that my company chooses this hotel next year for our annual event.

I love JW :)

Dear Priscilla,

We are more than happy and proud to know that we fulfilled our commitment to you and your company: to make you feel like you are the most special guest in our entire hotel.

To know that this is the second year you choose to stay with here filled us with joy and serves as a challenge to overcome each year. Nothing would make us happier to confirm hosting you again next year.

Did you enjoyed the special amenities we had specially crafted for you? We surely did!

Thank you for your time and preference. We would love to see you next year again.

Best regards,