If you are looking for a hotel in Santa Fe, you would have a lot of options. However, Novotel is as good as any and for a budget traveller might be a good option. The rooms are fairly spacious and the people are really really nice. However, if you are travelling as a tourist you might want to get a place close to the city centre. Novotel does help arrange for sightseeing tours to Teotihuacan and city tour.
There is also a shopping centre right opposite the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel México Santa Fe hotel is situated in the heart of the exclusive residential and commercial area of Mexico City. It is just 10 mins from the Expo Bancomer convention center, 30 mins from Toluca airport and close to entertainment such as the Santa Fe shopping center, parks and restaurants. Ideal for business trips or family vacations, it has 148 modern, comfortable rooms, a restaurant, bar, outdoor pool, fitness center, 6 meeting rooms and free connection to the Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Mexico Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Mexico Santa Fe Hotel Mexico City
- Novotel Mexico City
- Accor Mexico City
- Mexico City Novotel
- Novotel Mexico Santa Fe Mexico City