“Great thai food”

Neighbourhood: Condesa
Beirut, Lebanon
“Great thai food”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

An excellent thai food experience. Although mexico city doesn't have a lot of thai restaurants; this restaurant makes the difference

• Visited July 2013

Mexico
“Good but not great”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Mexico has very little to offer in terms of south east asian cuisine and I was hoping that Pad Thai would become my go to Thai. However, I had a less than great experience dining there. The place is well situated but does not take full advantage of its location. The decor feels cheep. The food is good but doesnt quite convince and the service was more on the bad side.

One of my friends found a rock or piece of bone in his spring roll and the waiter didnt much care.

I would only go back because I love Thai food and there arent many options in town so take in the three out of five rating with a grain of salt.

If you go, the soups are good but relatively expensive compared to he other dishes, the green curry was good but very spicy and the mango sticky rice was probably the best dish we tried.

• Visited April 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“Thai food in DF”
Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

I am not an expert in thai food but I really enjoyed the place. I will definitely go again to try new dishes.

Mexico City, Mexico
“Reliable Thai in DF”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Pad Thai is my go-to place in my neighborhood for reliable Thai cuisine. I've eaten a lot of Thai over the years, and this one stands up quite well. The service is always attentive (my favorite waiter is Alex- he's great). The last time I was there Alex offered us a free bottle of Tsingtao to share. Can't beat that!!! So go right now to this nice quite Thai place and enjoy!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Alan V
San Diego, California
“Authentic Thai food in the heart of Mexico City”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Pad Thai is actually owned and operated by a Thai woman who is always vigilant about making sure that she serves the freshest ingredients and delish food. I have been to Thailand over 15 times and know good Thai food! I recommend this hole-in-the-wall style restaurant many times over the other over-priced Thai options the city offers. This restaruant fits into one of my favorite categories, "Cheap & Cheerful". Check it out!

• Visited October 2012