“Great steaks!”

Neighbourhood: Reforma / Zona Rosa
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great steaks!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I love a good Steak and probably had one of the best here! It was delicious! The whole menu is awesome, so much so that my friends and I came back for lunch the next day. Can't go wrong!

• Visited May 2013

“Best Lasagna in Mexico, period”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

We were walking around with my wife and ended up having dinner at this restaurant. The owner, Italian/American, inspired us to try his food with his great personality. It was one of those "it won't hurt to try" moments...and you know what? It was one of the best food decisions I've ever made.
The restaurant has a cozy, intimate, warming feeling to it. The owner took time to tell us a bit about himself, the restaurant, his food... And it wasn't in vain, when we got our lasagna (which is one of his two signature dishes) food spoke LOUDLY about this restaurant and we couldn't do anything but listen.
I have to tell you, lasagna is my favorite food, and I've tried lasagna from EVERY country I've been to, searching desperately for one that can compare to the taste of the lasagna my mother cooks. Of all places... I found it here, in Mexico City. I could describe it in depth, but there's no need... GO THERE AND TRY IT YOUR SELF.

Visited January 2013
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Good food great price.”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Soup , starter , main " Sirloin steak , entrecot " (tis what I had) and a simple dessert for about 15 dollars , sounds like a reasonable price for a full course meal.

• Visited February 2013