“Best beef I've ever had !”

Gotan Restaurante Argentino
Ranked #58 of 4,806 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: Argentinian, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Timetable. Monday to Friday 1 pm to 9.30. Saturday from 2 pm to 10.00 Pm No card
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Super perfect !! I think this is the best restaurant for beef in Mexico City, especially the Argentina beef. You must taste that ! Medium cook is amazing !

1  Thank Jync L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,049)

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My hotel was located steps from Ganto and I could not be happier. Food is phenomenal, authentic (I have been to Argentina), and well priced! Not only is the food great, but the decor is quaint, and the owners, who are also the cooks/waiters are charming and nice. I think they also live on top of the resto! The only complaint I could think of is that they Write her a cheque? If we dont get our cheques in time you can simply go to rbc and I write a review here on TA, which I willingly agreed to only b/c of my positive experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Enjoy this lovely, small restaurant in Mexico City. The owners are warm, authentic people who speak English fluently. The beef was delicious and cooked to perfection in an oven you need to see. The empanadas were crisp and cheesy. The pasta was cooked al dente, then seasoned simply with salt, pepper, olive oil, herbs and fresh Parmesan. Wear comfortable clothes and enjoy a glass of Malbec! Reminiscent of a San Francisco eatery.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was in Mexico City for business from July 15-19 and looked up best restaurants in Mexico City. Boy, was I not disappointed. The owner of the restaurant helped my coworkers and I pick out the best cuts of meat, two cuts from Uruguay and one from Argentina. We also had four different empanadas and she talked us into the dessert. So glad we took her advice. I was the only one to speak spanish in our group and she also tried her hardest to communicate in english. All the sauces and potatoes that came with the meal were out of this world. I would really only fly down to Mexico City just to eat here again.

1  Thank Camilo Z
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, beautiful place and the best part the nicest and most caring owner! She explained each meal on the menu on the restaurant personally and the house dessert was amazing. Can't wait to go back!