“Great newer hotel”

Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe
Ranked #12 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this property very much. I spent a weekend away here as my first time to Mexico.

The entrance and lobby are beautiful as is the bar and lounge area. The rooftop pool was a great place to getaway in the sun and relax. The pool was a great temperature. I do wish the waterfall had been working though.

My room was extremely spacious. I don't know exactly what kind of room I was in, but it was Room 801. It was the corner room on the floor directly below the dining half of the Executive Lounge. There was a large desk, two large closets, minibar/fridge, couch area, extremely comfortable bed, large dresser, and two gigantic flatscreen televisions. The exterior walls of the room were entirely glass with floor length curtains running the length of both walls. It looks amazing, but the curtains were very heavy. The should have put them on electric tracks. I would also recommend them to put auxiliary plug adapters on the radios, otherwise they are only compatible with iPhone 4-type devices.

The bathroom was nice and sleek. It had dual vanities with separate glass enclosures for the toilet and shower. The showers have rainheads and the hot water was hot (I have seen past issues with the hot water, but they must have them resolved.) The tub looked great, but I couldn't figure out how to use it.

The hotel is connected to a mall, but the mall is pretty weak. I can't say much for the clothing options, but it appeared to have a good selection of food options. There is a very nice grocery store with freshly prepared meals also.

This property is far from the hustle and bustle of downtown, but it has terrific views and was a very nice place to getaway for the weekend. The concierge will also give great recommendations on other restaurants and attractions around the city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
angelica b, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Princeofcash,
I want to thank you for taking your time to post and share your comments with us and other travelers. We are extremely pleased that the room that we had for you met your needs. As you mentioned our pool on the 15th floor not only allows for spectacular skyline view of Mexico City but also of the Santa Fe skyline.
We are pleased that our promise to make sure that every guest feels valued, cared for and respected was met during your stay.

I do hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the newer future.
Regards
Angelica B

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Our son and his now bride chose the brand new Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe for their wedding...
This is one of the newest 'top of the line' Hiltons and you must see it to love it!
The ceremony at the top 'Cielo' Terrace Lounge ...and dancing 'till morning at their unique,high ceiling' banquet hall...
As we had 'out of towners' attending and we wanted them to visit as much as they could from this amazing city, not only did they LOVE the beauty of this recently opened hotel, but they could not thank the staff enough for being so helpful and polite!
The hotel is side by side to a beautiful mall with restaurants ('La Imperial' is out of this world!!!!!) and shops...
It is not that close to main visiting places for tourists, but if you need a taxi they will get it in a second as arranged transportation for tours.
The rooms (and their ensuites) are ALL gorgeous in contemporary decor matching the rest of the hotel...
We ordered a room service 'bite' and it was delicious.
We want to thank María, head of Event Services, and Mario, the Concierge, and the rest of the wonderful staff for, not only helping us having a most beautiful wedding, but for having been the best, always checking on everything they could help us with, and always with a smile!
Thank You Hilton! You helped us have an unforgettable celebration!

Room Tip: We noticed all rooms were very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Betty,
I am very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay in your recent visit to Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe for your son's wedding, I am very pleased that the new and modern property was to your liking and especially that the shopping center that we have attached to the hotel was used to your convenience.

I would let know our staff that you were really pleased with our service, specially To Maria and Mario

I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your comments with us and with other travelers and I do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our property in the near future.
Regards,
Angelica

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Hotel Hilton Santa Fe had excellent service, amenities, and food. The building and rooms are new. Location is great as it is above the Zamara mall. Definitely get your money's worth in this hotel. The entrance is a little confusing to taxi drivers because it's at a corner intersection.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Everardo_Ortiz, Front Office Supervisor at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Chiara M,

I am very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay in your recent visit to Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, I am very pleased that the new and modern property was to your liking and especially that the shopping center that we have attached to the hotel was used to your convenience.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I choose hotels for the swimming pools and this one has a shallow lap pool on the top floor! Since the hotel is already high above the city in the heart of the financial district, the view, on a clear day, is amazing! The hotel is brand new and modern and the rooms are spacious and quite lovely BUT the lighting leaves something to be desired. There is a bright light on all the time in the bathroom. It is a spotlight type of reading light and most unpleasant. The reading lights were on when we came in and pointed at us at eye level. But if you read a book in bed, since everything except the bathroom light is a motion activated light, everything goes off when you are in the middle of your book. We had fun with That one, anticipating the next outage! Otherwise though, good rooms, good pool, roof top bar but food int the restaurant was not up to par. It is always an irritation also when hotels fail to provide curtains that block out light. These would if they could be adequately closed. Close them in the center and there are cracks at either end, close them at the ends, there is light in the middle and with floor to ceiling windows, that is lots of ambient light.

Room Tip: High floor with city views...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Everardo_Ortiz, Front Office Supervisor at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Roya_7,

I am very pleased that the facilities, in particular our pool on the 15th floor was used to your convenience and was a nice bonus to your experience at the Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe.

I am very sorry to hear that the quality of the food was not up to par with the hotel and what you expected. As you can imagine it is through constructive feedback such as the one that you have provided that we can not only improve but anticipate our guest’s needs and therefore allow them to have better and more memorable experiences with us!

I do apologize that the lighting and sensors in the room were an inconvenience during your stay, we are currently working with these to make sure that as we try to become more environmentally friendly we don’t do so by tarnishing our guests experience.

All in all I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and more importantly took your time to share this with us and other travelers. I do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our property in a not so distant future.

Kind Regards,

Everardo.Ortiz@Hilton.com

Reviewed 28 May 2014

It was a very good service since a reserved my stay there. All people are trained to make guest feel good. I will stay there as much as i can. Room and facilities were design with excellence. Congratulations and continue working like today

Dear Juan M S,

Thank you very much for taking your time to post and share your comments with us and other travelers. I am extremely pleased and honored to be part of the team, that as you have mentioned, aim to deliver an extraordinary and individual experience.

I am glad that you would choose our property when returning to Mexico City and I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in a not so distant future.

Kind Regards,

Everardo.Ortiz@Hilton.com

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I really enjoyed my time at this Hilton, the staff was very friendly in every area of the hotel. The pool has a very beautiful skyview. The room is new and modern furnitured, it has an amazing flat screen and a comfty bed, the whole hotel is extremely clean and well organized.

It was a little bit hard to get there but you can do it with google map gps help in case you are driving.

They have corona light and hunt's dressings for the food, two of my favorites :D

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Everardo_Ortiz, Front Office Supervisor at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Salvador Cornelio,

I am extremely pleased that your stay was thoroughly enjoyed! That the room that we had for you met your needs. As you mentioned our pool on the 15th floor not only allows for spectacular skyline view of Mexico City but also of the Santa Fe skyline.

Thank you for taking your time to post this review and share it with us and with other travelers. I am pleased that our promise to make sure that every guest feels valued, cared for and respected was met during your stay.

I do hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the newar future.

Everardo.Ortiz@hilton.com

Reviewed 16 May 2014

It is a beautiful hotel, what great design. Staff is above and beyond, Hilton always has staff on hand that treat guests like family as well as each other. Great location with plenty of restaurants with in walking distance and safe area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
angelica b, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2014

Dear Bianka,
First of all let me thank you for writing a review of your stay at our hotel. It is good to read that you enjoyed our facilities and location, and that the service of our team members was incredible.

We will be more than happy to welcome you back soon if your travels bring you back to Mexico City.

Regards,