All the staff was nice except for the owner of the hotel, who was very rude and insulted us. The hotel pictures were inaccurate. My room did not have a flat screen nor nice bathrooms. The bed was as uncomfortable as laid on the floor. The room had a humidity smell. Please do not book in this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a quiet street just behind Avenida Paseo de la Reforma, Condesa Reforma is a small boutique hotel perfect for those doing business in Mexico City or who are looking for an extended stay option. All rooms are equipped with full kitchens and free WiFi. Our modern lobby, friendly service and clean, comfortable rooms are always available at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Condesa Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condesa Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Condesa Reforma Mexico City