The only positive note in this hotel is the face and the friendness of the front desk chica.
This hotel is usable only for its "cheap" rate applied, and for one or two nights.
The breakfast is very very poor, do not use it, go outside.
The hotel position is good ma the taxi driver was in difficulties to found it.
I'll not use it again and not suggest to other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a quiet street just behind Avenida Paseo de la Reforma, Condesa Reforma is a small boutique hotel perfect for those doing business in Mexico City or who are looking for an extended stay option. All rooms are equipped with full kitchens and free WiFi. Our modern lobby, friendly service and clean, comfortable rooms are always available at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Condesa Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condesa Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Condesa Reforma Mexico City