we booked a room and got the "garden suite" which turned out to be a dark hole on the ground floor behind the recepcion desk with a window looking onto a concrete wall of the next door building.
we arrived late and tried to settle in for the night ...........but the two seperate beds that we had where so hard that none of us could go to sleep,at 3 am I went to the recepcion to ask if they had another room with diferent matresses,the girl told me to check in the morning after eleven there would be check outs and we could choose another room
after a torturing 6 more hrs we got up and really saw where we had landed,the room was a dump with stained carpet and walls a tiny bathroom with towels so thin that the morning mist made them drip with water and one tiny piece of soap.
going back to the front desk the girl attending had changed shift and we found another friendly lady who told us the Hotel was booked and there would be no room change possible - we left even so we had 4 nights paid in advance there was no offer of reimbursement or anything
I definatly do not recomend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a quiet street just behind Avenida Paseo de la Reforma, Condesa Reforma is a small boutique hotel perfect for those doing business in Mexico City or who are looking for an extended stay option. All rooms are equipped with full kitchens and free WiFi. Our modern lobby, friendly service and clean, comfortable rooms are always available at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Condesa Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condesa Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Condesa Reforma Mexico City