We spend 4 nights in this hotel.everithing was excelente except the lobby and front desk was under construction and it was noisy and unconfortable . This hotel do not belongs to Hilton any more and was transfer to Le Meridien and this is the reason of remodelling. Its very well located .
I recomended this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City