I traveled here on business. I had never been to Mexico City before and did not know what to expect. I had no difficulty navigating my way around the hotel or interacting with staff. They speak fluent English (a bonus for someone like me who can not speak passable Spanish). The rooms are luxury - top notch. They have anything you could want. There's a stocked fridge, snacks, a huge living room with another TV. Accessible power outlets were a welcome relief as compared to most hotels, where you have to move furniture. The internet access is decent speed, and you can use it for work purposes. The rooms are very quiet (good soundproofing). I stayed here for 3 days and never heard a peep from outside the room. There is a restaurant and bar on site if you are so inclined. There is also a fitness center. Anything you need, you just ask the staff and they will help you out. The area is very safe - it's in the business district. It's an expensive place, but if you're looking for location, safety, and amenities, look no further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City