I had stayed here with a friend two years ago, when it was the Embassy Suites. We liked then the ample rooms with a small living room, the location of this hotel and the warmth of the Mexican staff. Nothing of this changed under Le Meridien, and we were not disappointed this second time. The only thing different was that we had to pay for breakfast additionally, as it is not included in the rate, which meant for us paying about 15% more this second time. There are only about 10 rooms per floor, and the hotel didn't feel busy at anytime. Reforma Ave. is all traffic jams at morning and evening rush hour and Mexican drivers love to honk, but this was not a problem for us on a high floor. As we were going out on saturday, we stepped into a colorful gay parade on Reforma which lasted all day. It was quite a spectacle for us. On sunday mornings, Reforma is closed to cars and open to bicycles, and is very inviting to take a walk and mingle with the locals. I possibly will return to Le Meridien on my next trip to Mexico City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City