I LOVE this hotel. All the staff are so helpful and extremely friendly, and the suite room is clean and very spacious. There was some plumbing problem in the bathroom but was fixed in a very short time. The only down side I felt was the business center is really small, there was no space for meeting but only printing document. Yet, generally, It is the nicest hotel I stayed in Mexico city for value and I would choose this one when I come to DF again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City