My partner and I just spent a week at Le Meridien on Paseo de la Reforma. We had previously stayed at this property when it was an Embassy Suites. I was fortunate to find a very good price on this hotel and snapped it up, knowing this hotel offered two things I was looking for: separate living/bed rooms and a central location between the historic center and Chapultepec Park. We are big walkers so it was perfect for us. The only times we took a subway was when we visited San Angel and Xochimilco, but some people may need to use taxis if they aren't in good health. The metro connections in the area are just okay; you will have to walk a bit to catch one. Walking to Zona Rosa and Roma is very easy. Condesa and Polanco are a bit far, at least a 40 minute walk, but very doable. Overall, the stay was excellent. The things I enjoyed most were: quietness, separate bedroom/living room, location, and friendly staff. Tip: If you aren't a Starwood member, then sign up because you can enjoy free internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City