the location is by far the best atribute for this hotel.close to the insurgentes metro subway and metro bus. you are close to all the resturants and bars in the city.many of these bars are glbt.this is an area in mexico city much like west hollywood is in l.a. or the castro in san fransisco.the zona rosa is a very safe area it has a hudge federal police presense.i was there for over a week coming and going at all hours of the day and night and had no problems at all.you are close to the financial district and historical center, down town mexico and the zocalo,as well as the condesa palonco and roma areas of the city.all of which offer fantastic shopping and resturants.the hotel its self is a good value with a large suite and comfortable king size bedsthe rooms also come with in room safes,a must for mexico city ,and refrig and microwave oven.the staff were all nice and helpfulthe metro is a great way to get around town for about 25 cents u.s.avoid rush hours 6-9 a.m. and 4 - 730 p.m. the crowds are intense. after 12 midnight just take a sitio or hotel cab any hotel club or resturant will be happy to call you one.do not take a cab off the street most are safe but not nearly as safe as a sitio or radio cab.one last tip take the turibus city tour of mexico city it is fantastic and you can get on and off as you like it runs from 9 a.m to 9 .p.m 365 days a year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are possibly the most European-flavoured hotel in America. At the hotel in Mexico city, Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites, we want our guests to enjoy both continents at one and the same time: all the comfort of Europe and all the attractions of the most genuine spirit of the American continent that this city and country embody like no other. Located between the streets called London, Liverpool, Genova and Amberes, at the hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites (luxury hotel Mexico) you will find a modern, European, cosmopolitan atmosphere, where you can enjoy the best of the luxuries and amenities of the Federal District's Zona Rosa. The hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites is a true paradise of tranquility, specially thought out for business men and women who need to spend long stretches of time in the Mexican capital. All the suites of the luxury hotel Mexico are equipped with every imaginable detail: hydro-massage bathtub, writing desk, coffee machine, ironing kit and many other details for family travel and for lengthy stays. The hotel in mexico also has a gym, covered parking, a business corner, a lounge for events (Barcelona Lounge) with capacity to hold over 50 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Zona Rosa Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa
- Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites Mexico City