I stayed at this hotel for just one night in a trip to Mexico City. It is located in Paseo de la Reforma, and if you are interested in visiting El Zocalo square, it is not too far away from it.
I was surprised about the size of the room, it was much bigger than I expected. The same happened with the shower, it was huge! The bed was just perfect, kingsize with four pillows, exactly what I needed after spending the whole day walking through the Teotihuacan pyramids and Antara mall.
The room was perfectly isolated from outside noise, so I slept like a baby. It also had everything you see in most hotels: TV, security box, coffee machine, Wi-Fi (which I didn't use, but I suppose that works properly).
The only thing I didn't like was the breakfast, very poor in my opinion.
Overall, considering its location and price, it is a good choice if you are looking for a comfortable and affordable hotel in the centre of Ciudad de Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is strategically located in the World Trade Center complex, in the financial and commercial district of Mexico City. Entertainment in a walking distance, wireless Internet access, Gym, Great Room and Terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Holiday Inn Mexico City
- Mexico City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma Mexico City