Very happy with the Holiday Inn on Reforma. We had a huge room on 12 floor with a great view of the city. Little traffic noise and a good buffet style breakfast. Hotel taxis were inexpensive and always available. WiFi signal in the room was a bit weak so the staff gave us a USB cable to use. Location is very good four tourists as all the main sights are nearby. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is strategically located in the World Trade Center complex, in the financial and commercial district of Mexico City. Entertainment in a walking distance, wireless Internet access, Gym, Great Room and Terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Holiday Inn Mexico City
- Mexico City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma Mexico City