We stayed at the Camino Real Santa Fe hotel for a week while on a business trip to Mexico City. The staff were very helpful and friendly with nothing being too much trouble. We used the business facilities and held some meetings and demonstrations in the hotel as well. Our room was spacious enough for our time there. We used the buffet breakfast each morning and would recommend that to visitors. given we will be returning to Mexico City on a regular basis we will be happy to book into this hotel again. We found it to be convenient and close ennough to many great restaurants. Then again, our Mexican hosts did provide all our transport so that did make it easier for us to get around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an architecture that is notable for its unique sober and elegant design that blends metal, glass and marble in a balanced and sophisticated manner, this architectural proposal is a visionary project where you can enjoy a world class service and the most luxurious and modern facilities. Conveniently located in the heart of Santa Fe, the hotel is just 18 miles away from Mexico City Airport, and 25 miles away from Toluca Airport, easily accessed by a modern divided highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico Mexico City