Nice business hotel in this brand new neighbourhood. Rooms were clean and spacious although poorly iluminated, restaurant was good with nice and plentyful breakfast. The bad impression came from the rundown aspect of public spaces, chipped walls and stained carpets. With the impecable Hilton across the street they should do a better job to keep their clients. service at the reception was poor. Hotel room was cheap (with breakfast) but I am one of these business travellers who would pay a bit more for included internet!!!! Stop charging internet aside, even children will use internet at a hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an architecture that is notable for its unique sober and elegant design that blends metal, glass and marble in a balanced and sophisticated manner, this architectural proposal is a visionary project where you can enjoy a world class service and the most luxurious and modern facilities. Conveniently located in the heart of Santa Fe, the hotel is just 18 miles away from Mexico City Airport, and 25 miles away from Toluca Airport, easily accessed by a modern divided highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico Mexico City