Stayed at the Camino Real for the second time now and sure the service is not the best, it has improved a lot. This hotel is just recently bought by the Camino Real group, so the management is still "working" on improving the service I feel. The rooms are nice, clean and fairly spacious. The shower/bathroom is fine. The location is great if you need to be in Santa Fe, if you want to go to the center, it is indeed pretty far. Over the weekend Santa Fe is dead, there is nothing to do, so this might not be your preferred hotel to stay during that time.
Overall the hotel was priced reasonable, I booked it over Expedia and paid $70 per night, really good price, it even included free internet. Just be careful, because all the rest is extra, minibar, water, breakfast, parking, nothing is included, and if you need any of these items, the price runs up fast.
For my stay, two nights, I was happy with the overall service. The check out time could indeed be better and more efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an architecture that is notable for its unique sober and elegant design that blends metal, glass and marble in a balanced and sophisticated manner, this architectural proposal is a visionary project where you can enjoy a world class service and the most luxurious and modern facilities. Conveniently located in the heart of Santa Fe, the hotel is just 18 miles away from Mexico City Airport, and 25 miles away from Toluca Airport, easily accessed by a modern divided highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico Mexico City