Really nothing to get excited about- the only reason to stay here is if you have business nearby. It is about an hour from any of the attractions in Mexico City.
The rooms don;t have any windows that open (who designs these hotels? this is a common problem in 'modern' hotels) and the wireless internet signal in teh room was too weak to be functional. Had to ask for a cable. On top of that you need to pay for internet, and get a new code everyday (another scam that should end- in a simply family hotel where i just stayed in Mexico City (at 1/3 of the price) the wireless Internet was free and worked a charm)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an architecture that is notable for its unique sober and elegant design that blends metal, glass and marble in a balanced and sophisticated manner, this architectural proposal is a visionary project where you can enjoy a world class service and the most luxurious and modern facilities. Conveniently located in the heart of Santa Fe, the hotel is just 18 miles away from Mexico City Airport, and 25 miles away from Toluca Airport, easily accessed by a modern divided highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico Mexico City