Stayed there with a conference group. Rooms are spacious, bed was good. Not enough lighting from my point of view. A group of teenagers had a great party all over the hotel on a Saturday night, and the rooms are not soundproof. Could not sleep. The rooftop Bar is nice, maybe I should have had more Tequilas. Location is good for Business in the Santa fe area - for sightseeing I'd prefer closer to the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an architecture that is notable for its unique sober and elegant design that blends metal, glass and marble in a balanced and sophisticated manner, this architectural proposal is a visionary project where you can enjoy a world class service and the most luxurious and modern facilities. Conveniently located in the heart of Santa Fe, the hotel is just 18 miles away from Mexico City Airport, and 25 miles away from Toluca Airport, easily accessed by a modern divided highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico Mexico City