Book In Advance
Tours from Stylewalk MX tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Stylewalk MX
from US$363.00
from US$36.30
from US$42.78
from US$256.00
More Info
All reviews street art tour la roma walking tour spray paint amazing street art private street art scene actual street insightful tour totally recommend this tour local street private driver mezcal tasting great tour interesting architecture trip to mexico city local art
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Laura was an amazing guide. She was very quick and easy to communicate with, and listened to our requests and curated a beautiful, fascinating tour for us of La Roma. We had already been staying there for a week when we did the tour, but the whole area was bought alive in a way that we couldn't have imagined. Laura showed us hidden gems and gave some great recommendations for food and drinks, not to mention the gorgeous street art that we had seen but not seen during our week in Mexico City.

I cannot recommend this highly enough. It has now become a tradition for myself and my friend to go on walking tours of every city we travel to together. But Laura was our first and best!

Gracias Laura!

Date of experience: November 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed making the neighbourhood come alive for you both! It was just like introducing some great friends to the things I love most in this part of the world. You were both so curious and interested in seeing things afresh. Such a wonderful travelling pair!!
I really look forward to seeing you again, hopefully sooner than later !
Best

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Walking tour was fantastic. Perfectly curated to our requests. If you are looking for something out of the ordinary, Laura's your gal.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Thank you so much! I love how every tour I get to experience a new version of La Roma via my clients' wishlist. Ours turned out to be especially quirky! A private art show, the Trump meets Buddha street jostle, wild hummingbirds and underground Hugo A'costa wine...truly eclectic!
Thankyou for all the casual grace and unilateral curiousity you brought to the day.

Sending you my best,

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Laura's introduction to La Roma was one of the best walking tours I've had in any city. Laura is a delight, and her on-the-fly ability to customize the tour to your interests makes this experience well worth the investment of time and money. In my experience, Mexico City's organized tourism companies tend to be poorly run, but Laura's company definitely bucks the trend. I highly recommend her to anyone visiting Mexico City.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Experience a very local flavour of Mexico City's interesting neighbourhoods with a Walk It tour with Laura. My husband and I explored the Condessa and Roma areas with Laura one day and had an urban art tour with her associate on another day. Both tours were excellent and gave you great insight into this very vibrant and design savvy city. They showed us some real gems that we never would have found on our own. And Laura makes it very personalized, depending on your interests and preferences. A must do while in a Mexico to get a much clearer understanding of this immense city with totally different and unique neighbourhoods.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Hats off to you for entrusting us with two tours! We work hard to make sure every tour is unique and offers a very distinct outlook on cosmopolitan life in Mexico City. I am very happy to see you found both rewarding.

Personally for me, it was great seeing your faces light up. It was a design-match made in heaven!

I hope to see you here next time you pop over. There will definitely be plenty of new things to see. We are always in growth and flux!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Laura took my wife and I on a highly enjoyable afternoon tour of La Roma where she gave us an overview of the history of the area as well as a great insight into modern life here. It was great getting to see so many places that we otherwise would never have found. Would highly recommend this tour, thanks Laura!

Date of experience: January 2016
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

It was a pleasure taking you both out. So many wonderful questions, observations and photo angles!
I hope the next trip will be for real estate scouting...wink wink nudge nudge!!... and that the map we put together came in use the next day.
Sending you my very best!