“Good sushi, nice ambiance in the garden”

Tori Tori Temistocles
Reserve with OpenTable
Tori Tori Temistocles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #148 of 4,743 Restaurants in Mexico City
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Cross street: Campos Eliseos y Newton
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Sushi was good but not cheap, it was a bit difficult to order at there were no english menus. I sat outside in the "Garden" and loved the outside heaters, but hated the smoking around me... probably should have gone inside but it was so nice eating outside. Also, loved the 80ies music they were playing.

I might go back next time I am in Mexico City

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Very good sushi, good location and good service. Was a little expensive considering and the waiters tend to be overly anxious to turno over the table.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I went to Tori Tori in Condesa and it was great! The sushi was amazing (we had the spicy tuna roll and it was very good), the sake is great and they have a special soy sauce with orange which was so delicious. Great atmosphere- Good place to go with Friends or on a date.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is a very nice restaurant, great food, outside (covered) seating, very nice architecture and design - good service and the food was very good. We had mostly sushi, all was very tasty very well presented and with very good taste. The location is very central in Polanco, it has valet parking. The entrance is not so visible from the street.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I stopped in yesterday for a pickup of 2 rolls of sushi and some edamames. This used to be the best sushi in town. I´d ordered it 20 minutes before but when I arrived it wasn´t ready. The server disappeared for 15 minutes and came back with my order, $450 pesos for two rolls and some edamames. I get home and the rolls are cut 1 inch thick. No chopsticks included. I used to eat here a lot but it´s so overpriced now (Matsuhisa in LA would leave this place for dead in terms of quality, cost and flavour) I won´t be returning.

1  Thank andres1309