Book In Advance
Tours from Diamond Transportadora tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Diamond Transportadora
More Info
All reviews always on time highly recommend using this service business and pleasure driver tour guide comfortable ride hector tequila company guadalupe trustworthy
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We had a great & flexible day with Hector. Visiting the basilica & the pyramids. Very knowledgeable & prompt to collect us. Comfortable vehicle & a good place to stop for lunch. Really enjoyable day would highly recommend.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago

We had an excellent tour to Teotihuacan and Lady of Guadalupe Shrine. Our guide, Hugo was a fountain of information and was very adaptive to our requests and needs. He made the experience much more insightful. The visit to the Pyramids and the shrine took a total of about 6 hours with transport. We left early to get to the Pyramids by about 8 am to get ahead of the crowds. The visit to the Shrine was enhanced by Hugo's perspective on the history and the development of Christianity in Mexico. Costs were reasonable at 3300 pesos for 4 , and it was a nice experience overall.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

Hector provided me with quotes and was easy to communicate. Our driver Alberto was great and took good care of us for a long day. He was very attentive and new the area well. Thanks for delivering exactly what you promised.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 7 November 2018

The service was super super ok. We had 7 hours tour around Mecico city.Roberto-tour guide and driver was very friendly, well experience,knowledgeable and professional.I was little scary to book something like private guide with the car in Mexico city when a lot of crimes happen. I didn't know anybody there I had to relay on review given to the company by others on internet websites.
I m happy I picked the right company for four of us.We were very vulnerable in strange country.This is how we felt.
The car was comfortable with bottled water available and good working AC and Roberto was on time to meet us and drop us by the airport after tour.
THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT . It will be much better if the company have prepared ahead some kind of plan like schedule. What we will see for instance if we have 2 hours tour and what if we have 4 hours and then 6 hours.
Big hug for Roberto. Everything was great.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Raul, our driver, was the best. He knew all the shortcuts, and never sweated the crazy MexicoCity traffic. He knew people everywhere we we went. We were treated great!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I didn't want to do any tours. I just wanted a private car to and from Xochimilco and Teotihuacan. There was about 14 of us and we all fit into the Mercedes Sprinter very comfortably both days. Both drivers were very nice and let us play our own music on the system. The price was really great and payment was also very easy. We paid in a mixture of pesos and USD which was super helpful since some of the group forgot to bring their share in dollars.

Special shout out to Hector. He was really easy to work with from getting me quotes for different amounts of people for two different trips to providing us a bottle of tequila for my birthday!

I would highly recommend using this service especially for large groups. All you have to do is go to their site and fill out the contact form at the bottom with all your details. I'll definitely be using their service again next time I'm there with a big group.

Date of experience: September 2018