This is a barebones hotel that is a good value. The rooms- especially the doubles- are tiny. They do not supply bottled water- the sign at the sink say it is "potable." The place is very clean. Breakfast included (gross looking but I did not try) sausages, scrambled, frijoles, and chilaquilles, yoghurt, fruit. Everything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated so you'll have everything you need close by, One Patriotismo Ciudad de México is an excellent option for business and vacation travelers with a low budget.The hotel is situated on Patriotismo Avenue, one of the main boulevards of the city that connects to the Circuito Interior. It's just six blocks from the WTC, nine km from the Mexico City International Airport, two km from the Colonia Condesa and six blocks from the financial district of Insurgentes Avenue.The hotel's location inside Plaza Metropoli gives you access to restaurants, a movie theater, high-end boutiques and a gym. Choose an affordable hotel for your next trip to Mexico City and discover a safe, comfortable stay that gives you everything you need.We remind you that the check-in time is from 3:00 PM. Check-out is at 1:00 PM. We suggest you use our express check-out service.100% smoke free hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your One Ciudad de Mexico Patriotismo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Ciudad De Mexico Patriotismo
- One Ciudad De Mexico Patriotismo Hotel Mexico City
- One Ciudad De Mexico Patriotismo Mexico City