Stayed 3 nights in Oaxaca. Thought this would be another hotel in the hokiday inn chain. But NO. Amazing. Breakfast was rich and very substantial every morning.
Irving the bell boy is someone you want to talk to. Hes very savy of the places to see and visit. Carlos the manager can give you more insight on restaurants.
Pool are is quite good and hotel is walking distance from city center. Would return in no time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Centro Historico Oaxaca is conveniently located in the Historical Center of the city just a short walk from promenade which leads to the town square (zÃ³calo). The beauty of this award winning hotel is complemented with an art gallery of original oil paintings from the most renowned Oaxacan artists. All our rooms and suites feature remote-controlled air conditioning, hair dryer, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board, telephone with two lines and data port. Express Breakfast (American Breakfast Buffet), business center, heated outdoor swimming pool, indoor parking on premise and special events hall with capacity for up to 170 persons are additional facilities and services offered by the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Oaxaca represents a style of service and hospitality that is traditional to the State of Oaxaca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Centro Historico Oaxaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Centro Historico Oaxaca Hotel Oaxaca
- Holiday Inn Express Oaxaca
- Holiday Inn Oaxaca