“Highly Recommend Tierraventura Day Tours”

Tierraventura Ecoturismo Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: DISCOVER, EXPLORE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE ! Get to know Mexico in an intense and personal way with a small group of friends..
Alexandria, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Highly Recommend Tierraventura Day Tours”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I would highly recommend Tierraventura Day Tours. Claudia was prompt getting back
to me with answers to my questions before I left. Yves was a wonderful, multi-languaged
guide that showed us a wonderful full day adventure learning about the healing herbs
in the mountains outside of Oaxaca and taking us to a healer.

If I come back to the area again, I will book another trip with Tierraventura.

Kathy S
Alexandria, VA

Visited July 2014

Santa Fe, NM
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“wow.”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We took a guided day hike of Llano Grande with Gordon from Tierraventura and it was wonderful. I highly recommend this outfit in Oaxaca. I arranged everything via email before my trip and things happened as planned - no surprises- if only things would happen like that more often.

Visited July 2014
Princeton, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Off the beaten trail to Santiago Apoala”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My 22 year old daughter and I have a wonderful two day hike with Tierraventura to Santiago Apoala. We saw amazing scenery and a slice of remote village life that we would never have seen without Yves and Clauda. It is abundantly clear that they care deeply about the places and people that they visit. This trip may not be for everyone but loved our adventure and our time with Claudia and Yves.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Number 1 Mexico experience”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I did the two day hike in Pueblos Mancomunados in Llano Grande and Cuajimoloyas. The hike between Llano Grande and Cuaji was the most beautiful one we have ever done. Gordon from Tierraventura looked after us extremely well. The cabañas were comfortable and the food was delicious. Going with Tierraventura made the trip easier and more accessible. They pick you up from your hotel and stay with you the whole time. The hikes aren't technically difficult but the altitude makes it challenging. Do this now before it becomes too popular.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sonya S
“Intimate Insight into the People and Land of Cuajimoloyas”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

BIG YES. Fully Immerssive. I am completely spoken for by my girlfriend's write-up (thumbs up, Josephine D!), I'd like to add that the visit to Donia Lupa, the shaman, was so intimate and moving, that we returned the following day for another session, making a true heart connection. The trip with Claudia and Sonia, from the mountainous vistas, the royal agave plants to the minute attention to the flowers and herbs around us, an overnight stay at the village's cabins, the speaker-system wake-up music at dawn, the sudden hailstorm and so much more, were a glimpse into a simple way of life we deeply yearned for and which reminded us the true and the important. Thank you.

Visited May 2014