“best tortas in oaxaca”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“best tortas in oaxaca”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Fantastic tortas! Fast service, clean, tasty and cheap, what could be better?! Everything is great but our favorite was the doble queso, manchego and quesillo. Best grilled cheese ever!

• Visited February 2014

“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

my husband and I went to this place after visiting santa domingo church. it was about 3 blocks north and 1 block east side of the church. The food was excellent. So good that we decided to come back for lunch tomorrow. I ordered Cubano tortas (no frijol which is the bean spread) for 32 pesos and my husband ordered tasajo tortas (beef strips) for 20 pesos.

1 Thank Bita I
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good tortas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I decided to give is place a try when I saw how popular it is among locals. I was glad I did. The food is tasty and cheap, and you can eat it in the pretty park where this stand is located. Recommended!

Visited February 2014
London
“YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

I found this place thanks to trip advisor and thankfully it was just a stones throw from our hotel. We had the res (beefsteak) and chicken tinga tortas. It's a cheap tasty meal to be enjoyed in the park nearby

• Visited January 2014
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Best Tortas in Oaxaca”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is a best place to have tortas when in Oaxaca. Try the Cubano it is just out of the world. Try and get there as soon as possible as if they run out they close and they leave.

Visited December 2013