This is a beautiful inn staffed by caring, capable staff in beautiful Oaxaca. One of the delights which I didn't catch on to until about day 4 is that each morning the large dining room table is set in a new combination of colors, table linens, glassware, dishes, textiles and flowers. really a work of art. Snap a picture each morning of your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de las Bugambilias is a striking modern house decorated with contemporary art, local folk art and antiques in a minimalist aesthetic way. Located just one block from Santo Domingo Cathedral and Cultural Museum. Your host and staff will provide personal attention to your needs. We offer eight rooms with private baths and a two-bedroom suite. Las Bugambilias is also home to the popular "La Olla" Restaurant and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa de Las Bugambilias B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Las Bugambilias Hotel Oaxaca
- Casa Del Las Bugambilias Bed And Breakfast