Perfect place to relax, perfect place for the money, in fact I plan on going back there next year, the owner was pretty helpful and knowledgeable about the city, would recommend anybody going there, it is a little piece of quiet and tranquility in the middle of Oaxaca.
Nothing is perfect (I prefer a traditional breakfast myself, but who cares), I already recommended this hotel to my sister and my parents and I was there just two nights ago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Casa de los Frailes has 14 rooms on two floors developed architectural colonial style decoration, regional characteristic of Oaxaca, the corridors kept the prototype of the original architecture of the nineteenth century Oaxaca, which are being complemented by blacksmiths and crafts that make a very pleasant environment for guests.The Casa de los Frailes is located near the majestic temple and cultural center of Santo Domingo in the exclusive area of the city, ideal if you come to a wedding, just a few minutes of pleasant walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa de los Frailes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Los Frailes Hotel Oaxaca
- Casa De Los Frailes Oaxaca