We had been searching for a hotel for a few hours, looking at rooms- when we came across this one one. I took one look at the room, and I knew this was a good place to stay. Very comfortable, and the staff were so very friendly and helpful. We had a decent Continental breakfast every day, and the location was right in the heart of beautiful Oaxaca. I would stay there again any day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Casa de los Frailes has 14 rooms on two floors developed architectural colonial style decoration, regional characteristic of Oaxaca, the corridors kept the prototype of the original architecture of the nineteenth century Oaxaca, which are being complemented by blacksmiths and crafts that make a very pleasant environment for guests.The Casa de los Frailes is located near the majestic temple and cultural center of Santo Domingo in the exclusive area of the city, ideal if you come to a wedding, just a few minutes of pleasant walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Casa de los Frailes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Los Frailes Hotel Oaxaca
- Casa De Los Frailes Oaxaca