Arrived here yesterday to a wonderful surprise. This small hotel has everything you could need. It's no luxury hotel with pools and spas but who's looking for that in Oaxaca. Too much too see to stay in your hotel all day. Mariana at guest services was amazing. She was extremely nice and made our check-in very smooth. The service did not stop there. Everyone was amazing! Magdalena was walking by and saw our bed was not made so she asked if we wanted her to make it. We went downstairs to get some ice and limes to make drinks in our rooms and Rene kindly brought everything up for us. Hotel Parador San Miguel is so cozy and quaint and they do everything they can to ensure your stay is amazing! There is also a restaurant open until 10pm that serves breakfast all day, delicious meals and amazing fresh made natural juices. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Oaxcaca!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a privileged location, 20 minutes from the airport. In the historical downtown area, only a half block from the Central Alameda. The beautiful colonial-style building has three floors with 23 rooms, including four suites.Located on one of the main avenues in the city, the facade had a grand entry door of carved cedar, opening to a lovely porch with a statue of St. Michael the Archangel.A wrought iron gate opens to the hotel vestibule, where walls of ochre, terra-cotta, beige and cream combine with dark green ironwork and green granite columns to provide a dramatic backdrop for the brilliant bougainvillea and geraniums that thrive in the home's central patio. From here you can catch a hint of the spellbinding flavors of our Oaxacan kitchen. In "La Cocina" you can choose a magical dish to your specifications.Small gardens lead to the first level rooms. A majestic green granite stairway crowned with glorious stained glass leads to the second and third levels. On the second level terrace, you could relax or sunbathe accompanied by canaries in a kaleidoscope of multicolored flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Boutique Parador San Miguel Oaxaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador San Miguel Oaxaca
- Parador San Miguel Hotel Oaxaca