...charm, kindness, comfort...El Diablo y la Sandia B&B was a great place to rest and enjoy Oaxaca City! Maria was so cool, and the breakfasts were great! She does this juice mixture in the morning that is groupie-worthy. My girlfriend and I stayed here for a few days on vacation before we went to the coast, and it was her first time traveling. El Diablo y la Sandia was the best place for us to stay to be able to meet some nice people, enjoy the ambience of a charming historic building, drink beers on the roof, and just relax. She had great suggestions for restaraunts and places to walk to. We will stay here again! -B&R, Chicago Il
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quaint hotel that has a different, fun feel to it. Our guests enter and lounge just as they would at home, made easy by our personalized attention and warm environment. We enjoy spoiling you with a morning breakfast, hearty and healthy, as well as providing an orientation upon your arrival to this wonderful town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Diablo y la Sandia Libres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Diablo y La Sandia Hotel Oaxaca
- El Diablo y La Sandia Bed And Breakfast