I had an amazing time in Oaxaca, and one of the reasons was my stay at El Diablo y la Sandia. Maria is awesome, the rooms are quirky and cute (we stayed in the mermaid room) and the breakfast is long and lazy - just the way I like it! What I liked most was the colorful vibe of the home - very reflective of Maria - and of Mexico itself. It's walking distance from the main square and it's easy to find cabs if you get tired. There were some crazy dog fights outside on the road every night, but that just added to the experience. Oh and don't miss the mole at La Olla!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quaint hotel that has a different, fun feel to it. Our guests enter and lounge just as they would at home, made easy by our personalized attention and warm environment. We enjoy spoiling you with a morning breakfast, hearty and healthy, as well as providing an orientation upon your arrival to this wonderful town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Diablo y la Sandia Libres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Diablo y La Sandia Hotel Oaxaca
- El Diablo y La Sandia Bed And Breakfast