Your first trip to Oaxaca can be a bit overwhelming. Staying at El Diablo y la Sandia is your oasis in the middle of a beautiful and frenetic city. Maria is the answer to all your questions and happily assists you with anything you might need. The rooms are very nicely decorated and comfortable.The bathrooms are adequate and the little personal touches throughout the room from the hats and bags to the body cream are lovely and thoughtful. We stayed in "Luna" and it was large and very private. Our friends stayed in two other rooms downstairs and they were lovely too. Really there is not a bad room in the place.We stayed for almost 10 days and the breakfasts each morning were delicious and very filling. The B&B is very well situated in the city so that you can walk anywhere, anytime easily (and safely) and Maria's recommendations on her chalk board in the entry are spot on! We will definitely return to El Diablo y la Sandia and once you try it you will too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quaint hotel that has a different, fun feel to it. Our guests enter and lounge just as they would at home, made easy by our personalized attention and warm environment. We enjoy spoiling you with a morning breakfast, hearty and healthy, as well as providing an orientation upon your arrival to this wonderful town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your El Diablo y la Sandia in Libres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Diablo y La Sandia Hotel Oaxaca
- El Diablo y La Sandia Bed And Breakfast