We were delighted with our stay here as it was comfortable, clean, welcoming and very central but a little off the busiest part of town. Great breakfast and not too many rooms so you could enjoy visiting with the other guests. Now the piece de resistance was Maria our hostess and owner I believe. She was gracious and very, very helpful. Maria helped us organize our itinerary while in Oaxaca, our flight to the coast and most wonderfully, suggested 3 restaurants all of which we ate at. They were all superb
I highly recommend Diablo y La Sandia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quaint hotel that has a different, fun feel to it. Our guests enter and lounge just as they would at home, made easy by our personalized attention and warm environment. We enjoy spoiling you with a morning breakfast, hearty and healthy, as well as providing an orientation upon your arrival to this wonderful town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Diablo y la Sandia Libres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Diablo y La Sandia Hotel Oaxaca
- El Diablo y La Sandia Bed And Breakfast