We stayed at el Diablo y La Sandia in April of this year and had a wonderful 2 nights here. It was an oasis of calm and set in such a beautiful building with a lovely courtyard in the centre. The staff were friendly and really helpful and we had a really good nights sleep here. It was really nice to sit around chatting to other guests at breakfast time and learn about their experiences of their time in Mexico. The breakfasts were delicious. Yummy buckwheat pancakes and fruit, homemade jams and toast and delicious fresh juices. The rooms are clean, quiet and really cool in design - so is the whole place - they have lovely little touches here and there. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quaint hotel that has a different, fun feel to it. Our guests enter and lounge just as they would at home, made easy by our personalized attention and warm environment. We enjoy spoiling you with a morning breakfast, hearty and healthy, as well as providing an orientation upon your arrival to this wonderful town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Diablo y la Sandia Libres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Diablo y La Sandia Hotel Oaxaca
- El Diablo y La Sandia Bed And Breakfast