I stayed at el Diablo y la Sandia for a week in June 2014. The B&B is charming, spotless, and very quiet, despite being in the heart of Oaxaca City (which is noisy, like all cities). The open kitchen and living room made it feel like I was arriving back "home" each evening after a long day out. I was in Oaxaca City for work-related reasons, so I was very happy to be able to have a drink from the honor bar each evening to relax as I would normally do at home, as well as have a coffee first thing in the morning when I got up to prepare for the day. The free wi-fi is also convenient and very fast (much faster than in Mexico City where I live). The owner Maria is welcoming and always available to answer questions. I plan to stay here again upon my return, as well as bring my family for a vacation. I chose this B&B due to the variety of positive comments on tripadvisor, which are spot on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quaint hotel that has a different, fun feel to it. Our guests enter and lounge just as they would at home, made easy by our personalized attention and warm environment. We enjoy spoiling you with a morning breakfast, hearty and healthy, as well as providing an orientation upon your arrival to this wonderful town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Diablo y la Sandia Libres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Diablo y La Sandia Hotel Oaxaca
- El Diablo y La Sandia Bed And Breakfast