“Great spot”

Price range: US$5 - US$140
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This is a Great place to relax for an afternoon to watch the world go by! Great value, great service great food and wine, try the Mexican Malbec!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is a fantastic place to enjoy local and visitors company over some wonderful wine. I am in the wine industry and I have to say that this place has one of the awesomest, most affordably priced wine menu in all of Mexico. Free tapas and popcorn makes for a treat - but I wouldn't come here for the food. Purchasing dinner isn't anything special - but its the popularity, environ, great staff, delicious drinks, music and ambience that render it the well deserved top three places to dine or drink in SC. Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Having gone on a tour that finished later then planned we decided to go try their tapas and wine for a late lunch, early dinner all in one.

The tapas are great, the variety impressing and their wine card really surprised us. Everything was good. You get one free tapas with each glass of wine or beer, a plate of six six with a bottle of wine. You can also order from their large selection.

The service is fast and excellent. We enjoyed our few hours there and had a great time too.

Beware..there are not many tables so if you see one, grab it fast!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

As with other reviews, I love this little place, and I can't stop going back. There are about 5 small tables outside and a few more inside so sometimes its hard to get a seat. The wine list is extensive and the wine is very good, and ridiculously good value. You also get a yummy free tapa with each drink, and a bowl of popcorn. The staff are lovely and they also do other drinks, snacks, and bigger plates.

It's right on Real de Guadalupe, near the plaza so there's always a lot of hustle and bustle passing by and its a great place to while away a few hours, sample some tasty Mexican (and other international) wines and people watch.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I loved this place so much that my friend and I went there three times in two days. Drink prices are reasonable and you get a delightful tapas with each one. We never ate the same thing twice! I also ordered a cheese and apple plate which I enjoyed immensely. Sitting outside allows you to enjoy a variety of street performers - some of which were entertaining and some only annoying. Nevertheless, loved it and would return to San Cristobal if only to pass by this place again.