“Poor - and I'm being generous”
Review of Yoi Sushi

Yoi Sushi
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Description: Yoi! is a Japanese style food restaurant that opened on August 20, 2012 to offer the best service and everything for you to have a very good meal! (Arigato))
Merida, Mexico
“Poor - and I'm being generous”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Please, I should know better than try a sushi restaurant in a mountain redoubt like SC. I'm not sure where they learned how to prepare the negiri but it's very weird - crunchy rice and a bunch of goop poured over the top - never again!

• Visited May 2014

Madison, Wisconsin
“Not as good as I'm used to?”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I didn't really like the sushi that I had here - it seemed to be way too much rice and not enough of anything else. Every bite was all rice, and I didn't want to finish my meal. But, the service was good.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Sara S
“Just try and see.”
Reviewed 24 April 2013 via mobile

Such a lovely place,nice,friendly,and professional staff.but most important,best Shushi in San cristobal.it was so refreshing after all those tacos and boritos.just go and see,it worth it.Excellent!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Shaybar
“Amazing food, amazing service!”
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

We heard about this place by mistake and decided to check it out, although we couldn't find it on the TripAdvisor (thing that was fixed during our meal).

The food was great, the ingredients were fresh and the service was perfect.

The prices were also great, around 280 pesos for a 36 sushi pieces meal including drinks.

We recommend the tuna roll, salmon roll, and veggie roll.

Thank you for the best sushi in San Cristobal!

• Visited April 2013