“Simply Perfect!”

Yaxkin hostel-San Cristobal
Moscow, Russia
“Simply Perfect!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

i would say it's one of the best hostels in San Cristobal. Everything is new, very clean, polite workers! I liked the kitchen, quite big and comfortable, has everything in it. Very good location, you can reach walking many places.
in general just Perfect! i will definitely come back again!
I recommend it to all! :)

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Palenque, Mexico
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Delightful place. Made me feel in San Cristobal de los Castles. Staying at this Hostel I had an overall satisfactory experience. Practical and great service, operated by the professional Yaxkin Team. The care to detail, interest in the client comfort was something not seldom found, I am a very delicate individual and rarely write a review because I rather forget the places I stay that are mediocre as fast as possible. But here in Yaxkin I developed warm feelings for people who become family. This is not only a place to sleep but an experience in itself of meeting fine international people, good looking girls, happy vibes and many times even new friends. Totally recommend it. See you soon.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Great overall experience in this place, accomodations were new and clean, service made you feel right at home. Would stay there for an entire month if I could. Perfect place to stay in San Cristobal. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 11 January 2014

had a great time in San Cristobal. I had been there a few times and this by far was the best. I liked the hostel. It is new, the rooms are clean and big! I recommend it! The service was impeccable and very affordable. I just wished I stayed a few more days.

• Stayed December 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 10 January 2014

This was my first experience staying and in a hostel, and I must admit I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect, so I started out by booking only one night. However, after a few hours in this magical place, what was to be only a one-night stay suddenly became a full week! This place is amazing. I have been to Mexico a few times, but never have I felt so “at home” as I had in Yaxkin. The staff is not only friendly and engaging, but very helpful and knowledgeable (a big plus). The hostel also has a fantastic location only a few blocks from downtown, where I got to meet a lot of great new people from all over the world. The hostel has all of the services you would usually only expect from a high-end hotel; and some awesome promotions. This has to be a 5-star hostel [if such a thing exists].

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo