I red all others reviews and i'm still wondering if i was not expecting too much....
It's not near a real four or five strars Hotel.
I don't know what you will pay for it. Let's say it's a good 3 stars. Not more.
There is one thing that really suprised me: there is no information booklet in the room. So for everything you have to call (hours of the swimming pool or the buffet, internet code, ....)
The good: - New hotel
- big room
- near the sea ( no beach in Veracruz.)
- a very good internet conection ( the first time for me in Mexico)
- a good breakfast buffet (8h-11h30)
The bad: - not near the center ( taxi or a 30-40 min walk... not recommended)
- a little noisy in the corridor ( bad door i suppose)
- tiny useless pool ( no sun and on the main road)
- Minimal fourniture ( or the room is too big)
- room service
To resume, it's a good basic hotel. Nothing fancy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Balaju reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.