First, I made reservations for the Fiesta Inn Malecon, but when we arrived there we were told they did not have our room because the rooms were oversold, but that gladly in the Fiesta Inn Boca del Rio they could have us. They did not had the courtesy to made a phone call and warned us.
When we arrived to the other hotel we were accepted. The location is great because it is besides the sea, the place is small, it is Ok but...
The gym lacked air conditioning, it did not work and the workout appliances lack maintenance too.
The breakfast buffet is average, I expected more local cuisine but they did not had it.
In the second day we returned at 4:50 pm and the room had not been cleaned yet so I called to the front desk and one hour later the maid began the cleaning.
In general the hotel facilities had seen better days, they need good maintenance. It is located in front of the sea, so it needs constant work because the environment takes a lot from the buildings. You cannot let the place fall down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel situated on the oceanfront, close to the downtown area; 20 km from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Odigeo so you can book your Fiesta Inn Veracruz Boca del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Inn Veracruz Boca Del Rio Hotel Veracruz
- Veracruz Playa Fiesta Inn
- Fiesta Hotel Veracruz