“Paamul a wonder Place to visit”
Review of Paamul

Paamul
Springfield, Illinois
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Paamul a wonder Place to visit”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Paamul is a beautiful little place just south of Playa Del Carmen. it can be reached by taxi or the collectivo from Playa... There is a beautiful reef just out beyond the beach. Bring your water shoe because you will need them. The people are very friendly and if you Dive there is an outstanding dive shop here. There is also a small but nice hotel....The food here is good and the beers are cold... They have a pool you can use for free if you order drinks or food. If you are looking an out of the way place this is...it!!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank JoeH_11

Phoenix
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good sight for a snorkel”
Reviewed 30 July 2009

We spent an afternoon snorkeling here. The beach is rocky and water is shallow. Please be cautious while wading. It was sad to see so many broken coral formations. As you go further out, the snorkeling gets better. Also a good place for shells. There is a restaurant on the beach. The food tasted good going in, but not so good coming back out. I spent the night hugging porcelain due to food poisining. I think it may have come from the limes in my beer as my husband and I shared food and only I became ill :(

2 Thank Thorsviks